We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services.
No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail. Scroll down for information on rentals.
- Comprehensive inspection of entire bike, condition, and functionality
- Adjustments to shifting, braking, drivetrain, wheels, steering/suspension, and accessories as necessary
- Quick cleaning of frame, fork, drivetrain
- Wheels removed, wiped down if necessary, and trued in the truing stand
- Covers labor charge for installation/replacement of most parts, if necessary
- Includes everything from the Basic Tune, plus:
- Re-greasing of any bearing(s), and repacking if necessary
- Bottom bracket removed and overhauled
- Drivetrain components thoroughly cleaned
- Frame is thoroughly cleaned and given a coat of wax
- Includes everything from the Superior Tune, plus:
- Completely new set of all cables and casings
- Each component on bike is polished after cleaning
- Shipped/purchased bikes removed from box and assembled, lubed, checked, test driven
- Additional arrangements may be possible regarding shipping, and preparation for shipping
- Cleaned and prepped, oil and seals replaced (additional cost of oil/seals depends on model), and rebuilt
- Opportunity to tune/tweak (setting, oil weight) depending on desired function
- No need to spend more money on service AND shipping to manufacturer, on top of waiting while in transit
* Service/overhaul/rebuild of rear suspension also possible depending on model *
- Specific problem areas targeted
- Broken up into 15 minute intervals, when applicable, to reduce cost to customers
If you have more specific service-related questions, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
We invite you to complete the contact form and then we'll be able to call or email you with the information you’ve requested. We strive to understand and exceed your expectations.
On top of the usual sales and fitting of accessories and new bikes, we now offer rentals at our shop, located conveniently at the hub of Dartmouth's transportation and trail systems. Most of the rental bikes start off life as brand new Brodie bikes, and come standard with just about everything you'll need out on the trail; from helmet to lock, a map (while supplies last) and a multi-tool, a spare tube just in case, and a rack/trunk bag to carry the load. Prices vary between "standard" and "premium" bikes as well as how long you keep the bike.
Prices (subject to change based on season/availability - Standard/Premium)
Hourly (Under 2.5 hours): $10/15
"Half Day" (2.5-4 hours): $25/$30
Day (4+ hours, return by closing): $35/$45
Overnight (drop-off next morning by 10 a.m.): $45/$55 Weekly: $165/$200
* Rentals longer than a week should be arranged ahead of time for pricing/availability *
Why Choose Us?
Bicycle rentals at affordable prices
Bicycle customization and fitting
Experienced and friendly staff